Fresh Job Opening at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kerildbert
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
- Assist the Haulage Supervisor in the allocation of job TDOs and waybills to competent transport service providers.
- Assisting Haulage Supervisor in conducting physical and mechanical evaluation of trucks provided by transporters in order to ensure they are safe for the transport of client’s goods and also meet up with truck standard requirements of clients.
- Follow up goods in transit.
- Assist Haulage Supervisor in educating transporters on client’s warehouse safety policy on transport and other transport requirements.
- Ensure transporters comply with client’s warehouse safety policy all times while in the premises
- Coordination of truck drivers at warehouses before, during and after consignment offloading to avoid disruption of operations and traffic congestion at warehouses.
- Reporting areas of non-compliance of transporters to warehouse safety policy to haulage supervisor for necessary action.
- Collection of empty returned container cards and waybills from transporters.
- Updating job files and Haulage register.
- Facilitate the payment of transporters.
- Assist in closing of invoiced jobs on the intranet.
- Assist Haulage Supervisor in processing and follow up of clients shipping and terminal refunds.
- Assist in searching and recruitment of competent and efficient transporters to lift client’s consignment from port terminals to various clients’ warehouses in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Assist in the management and update of transporters data base and GIT status.
- Must have knowledge of routes within ports and outside Nigeria.
- Must have information on sourcing transport companies
- Must be able to generate reports
- Good Negotiation and communication skills is required
- Must be able to handle drivers and 3rd Party Transporters
- Must be Organised and able to generate innovative ideas to support the business.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Willing to travel at any time.
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- A Minimum of Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kerildbert career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KerildbertSimilar Jobs
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST
- Lawyers at HT-Limited
- Personal Assistant at Paul Esther Consulting
- ELV Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited