Fresh Job Opening at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kerildbert
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
- Assist the Haulage Supervisor in the allocation of job TDOs and waybills to competent transport service providers.
- Assisting Haulage Supervisor in conducting physical and mechanical evaluation of trucks provided by transporters in order to ensure they are safe for the transport of client’s goods and also meet up with truck standard requirements of clients.
- Follow up goods in transit.
- Assist Haulage Supervisor in educating transporters on client’s warehouse safety policy on transport and other transport requirements.
- Ensure transporters comply with client’s warehouse safety policy all times while in the premises
- Coordination of truck drivers at warehouses before, during and after consignment offloading to avoid disruption of operations and traffic congestion at warehouses.
- Reporting areas of non-compliance of transporters to warehouse safety policy to haulage supervisor for necessary action.
- Collection of empty returned container cards and waybills from transporters.
- Updating job files and Haulage register.
- Facilitate the payment of transporters.
- Assist in closing of invoiced jobs on the intranet.
- Assist Haulage Supervisor in processing and follow up of clients shipping and terminal refunds.
- Assist in searching and recruitment of competent and efficient transporters to lift client’s consignment from port terminals to various clients’ warehouses in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Assist in the management and update of transporters data base and GIT status.
- Must have knowledge of routes within ports and outside Nigeria.
- Must have information on sourcing transport companies
- Must be able to generate reports
- Good Negotiation and communication skills is required
- Must be able to handle drivers and 3rd Party Transporters
- Must be Organised and able to generate innovative ideas to support the business.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Willing to travel at any time.
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- A Minimum of Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kerildbert career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KerildbertSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited