Legal Vacancy in a Commercial Law Firm
Posted on: 13 December, 2012
Deadline: 19 December, 2012
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
A commercial Law Firm with offices in Lagos requires the services of a Lawyer.
Must have a minimum of 3 years active post-call experience in Corporate and Commercial law with a bias for Regulatory Compliance and Company Secretarial practice.
The candidate who must have graduated with at least a 2.2 from a reputable University and the Law School must possess the following:
- Good grasp of commercial law in general.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and to deliver set targets under pressure.
- Contemporary IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in an application by e-mail with detailed Resume and scanned copies of relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at a Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Junior Associate at Osibogun and Partners