New Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Sujimoto Construction Limited - We are a real estate development firm, with a young vibrant team, on a quest for excellence. Sujimoto construction is dedicated to spur a change, with an obligation to bridge the gap in the provision of exceptional luxury structures all over Nigeria with Lagos as a start up point and to other parts of West Africa.
Deeply embedded with our core value(s) is our vision of transforming one of man’s basic requisite (shelter) into desirable masterpieces with our hallmark of quality.
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other concierge services;
- Proficient in controlling expenditure as well as managing budgets and financial plans;
- Undertaking regular stock checks, placing orders with suppliers and restocking (which involves physical work);
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Meeting and greeting clients and also dealing with client’s complaints and comments promptly
- Addressing problems skillfully;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out spot inspections of property and services;
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience to build and maintain credible relationships with Clients, and team members.
- Vast procurement and negotiation skills;
- Exceptional attention to details skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload;
- research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to handle matters professionally.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Marketing/Branding skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Architect - Technical at Pieach Limited
- Managing Director (MD) at AFRIEX Nigeria
- Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Job Openings at O'Spaces Nigeria Limited
- Facility Manager - Bids and Proposal at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Graduate Receptionist at a Reputable Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Facility Manager at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd