Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Role Objective; to manage existing client, prospect for new clients and ensure effective execution of Trust Service mandates
- Drafting and review of all legal documentation and agreements.
- Act as liaison officer with regulators.
- Responsible for client relationships, advising on trusts, foundations and estate planning issues, supervising your own portfolio of mandates and implementing new structures.
- Ability to oversee a considerable portfolio of trusts
- Regulatory awareness, compliance and information communication
- Formulates, interprets, and implements policy and procedures with appropriate approvals.
- Attend and cover management meeting
- Liaise with clients and external solicitors to ensure and monitor perfection of security documents.
- Convening, arranging and attending of all parties’ meetings.
- Rendering Trusteeship services to Bond Issuers
- Leadership role: for the smooth functioning of the organization, for external relations and for morale; take part in identifying problems and needs by attending staff meetings
- LLB in first Generation University with minimum of 2.2 CGPA
- Master degree in commercial law from international recognised university will be an advantage.
- 4 years post call to bar experience working in perfection and documentation unit of finance industry, Trustee Company or legal firm with strong grasp of financial transaction.
- Knowledge of capital market transactions.
- SEC sponsored individual would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good team spirit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) career website on www.bullhornreach.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management