Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the confidentiality and sensitivity of all matters and issues related to the BA teams activities are respected at all times.
- Organizing, scheduling, setting up and coordinating meetings and appointments etc.
- Liaison with IT, Security, HSE and Facilities to set-up meeting rooms.
- Dealing with visitors, liaising with staff members, preparing travel plans, pickups, access, accommodation, etc.
- Process and follow-up on all payments / invoices.
- Support with team documentation (scanning, filing, printing).
- Update action trackers and registers as required.
- Other duties as required (document formatting, generating templates, etc.).
- Internal relationship building with BA team members.
- Have the potential to assume other responsibilities as role develops.
(R) – required, (P) – preferred, (L) – like to have.
- Detailed knowledge of Jagal Group structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Nigerdock structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of business programmes (R).
- 5 years demonstrable experience of administrative support role (P).
- Recognised professional qualification, business administration, at degree level or equivalent (P)
- In-depth knowledge of Client’s business (L)
- Strong working knowledge of common industry practice in the commercial and technical areas (P)
- Competent communicator, verbal and written, at both team and supervisory levels. (P)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Software Engineers at an Established Oil & Gas Company - Willers Solutions
- HR Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Senior Mechanics at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- Party Chief at Atlas Professionals
- Job Vacancies at Luxxor Group
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited