Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the confidentiality and sensitivity of all matters and issues related to the BA teams activities are respected at all times.
- Organizing, scheduling, setting up and coordinating meetings and appointments etc.
- Liaison with IT, Security, HSE and Facilities to set-up meeting rooms.
- Dealing with visitors, liaising with staff members, preparing travel plans, pickups, access, accommodation, etc.
- Process and follow-up on all payments / invoices.
- Support with team documentation (scanning, filing, printing).
- Update action trackers and registers as required.
- Other duties as required (document formatting, generating templates, etc.).
- Internal relationship building with BA team members.
- Have the potential to assume other responsibilities as role develops.
(R) – required, (P) – preferred, (L) – like to have.
- Detailed knowledge of Jagal Group structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Nigerdock structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of business programmes (R).
- 5 years demonstrable experience of administrative support role (P).
- Recognised professional qualification, business administration, at degree level or equivalent (P)
- In-depth knowledge of Client’s business (L)
- Strong working knowledge of common industry practice in the commercial and technical areas (P)
- Competent communicator, verbal and written, at both team and supervisory levels. (P)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Roles at The Onstream Group