Latest Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: 7 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by taking on the responsibility of assisting the Showroom Manager in the day to day running of the Showroom, to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- To manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure that targets are exceeded.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by:
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market need;
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations;
- Closing on new business opportunities:
- Working with customers coming into the store on designs and selling them solutions.
- Work special store events for consumers or designers
- Handle financial sales transactions
- Comply with safety rules
- Comply with environmental regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Deliver monthly Store sales objectives, both through individual selling and cooperating within a team selling environment
- Drive profitability and be aware of all Store operating metrics
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimist, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit and have strong Managerial Skills.
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action
- Possess the ability to use initiative
- Must be able to, and enjoy, work within a team
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in Architecture / Interior Designs a Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience In a similar role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag
- HR Assistant at Culminate Consulting