Career Opportunity in a Reputable Agricultural Company - Workforce
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 17 August, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
We are recruiting for a reputable Agricultural Company for the post of a Market Research and Field Agronomist.
- Provide sales force and Marketing Team with more clarity and insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market industry.
- Implement, deploy, fill up CRM tool and manage reports to make information available to the Marketing and local sales force.
- Contribute to set up Nigeria marketing plan in coordination with management and Marketing team.
- Collect market and crops data for Nigeria
- Extract report by customers, crop and products segment for Nigeria
- Create key Nigeria customers lists and mapping both at National and districts level
- Participate to CRM implementation and maintain the database for Nigeria
- Help to manage and fill Marketing tools for Nigeria
- Build up documentations to support the product sales in Nigeria
- Build up and maintain a Nigeria competition database
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with West Central Africa marketing team
- Good capacity of analysis
- Team spirit and cross functional work capability
- Good market knowledge
- Open minded with no silo attitude
- Good communication skills
Requirements (Skills, experience and qualifications):
- Preferably agronomist or agro economist
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Agricultural Roles at Efugo Farms Limited
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Farmcrowdy
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group