Latest Vacancy at the Society for Family Health
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 1 September, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- This position reports to the Global Fund Project Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and booking vendor invoices into SAP.
- He/she will review all approved staff retirements for completeness and accuracy, provide schedules to auditors, produce project budget monitoring reports, review common cost journals, prepare quarterly financial reports to the donor, and prepare monthly burn rate analysis for SFH management.
- She/she will also perform monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- He/She will review all transactions posted into project books by field offices and make corrections where necessary before financial reports are prepared.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Society for Family Health (SFH) career website on erecruit.sfhnigeria.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Society for Family Health (SFH)Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Team Leader, Mobilising Data for Anti-Corruption at Palladium Group
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Oxfam
- Chief Financial Officer at KPMG Nigeria
- Human Resources Coordinator at Medecins du Monde
- Business Development Manager at a Faith-Based NGO - Getting a Job is a Job
- Health Management Information System Consultant at Pact Nigeria
- Liaison and Safety Officer at Mercy Corps Nigeria