Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With over 7,800 staff in 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments.
The company are currently looking for a Senior Technical Manager to develop, communicate, implement and review strategy for all technical activities in the company to ensure effective work results on site and facilities management, project management and the workshop functions. The position reports to the Country Managing Director.
The Key Responsibilities/Activities
- Workshop Fleet Function (All vehicles and Forklifts)
- Site/Facilities Management Function, including maintenance of the buildings and premises
- Projects function, planning management, coordination and financial control of projects
- Powder products production maintenance including the organization of the preventative maintenance of all the production equipment
Education & Experience
- B.S.c/HND/M.S.c in a Engineering/technical discipline plus relevant professional qualifications
- At least 10-12 years post graduation experience within technical operations and manaufacturing , ideally with the FMCG, Food & Beverages sector
- Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge of of operating the production machines, TQM, factory operations , equipment maintenance, quality management, service level monitoring and business process and knowledge
- This is a full expatriate role and preference will be given to candidates with experience of living and working in Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HAYS career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.