Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
developing and implementing the Country HR policy, applying best HR practices, and monitoring program activity to anticipate future HR needs.
You’re a seasoned HR professional
- You have earned a Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology or a related field.
- You have 4-5 years experience as HR professional, with a sound knowledge of recruitment, payroll & benefits management, training & development, and team management.
- You are used to work with HRIS and softwares. Ideally you know Homere software.
You’re a super communicator and a good coaching
- You have extensive experience communicating with staff from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. You are comfortable verbally discussing solutions in stressful situations.
- You are extremely capable sharing your technical knowledge, as well as the organization's policies & procedures – both verbally and in writing.
- You are diplomatic and able to help colleagues handle difficult situations.
- You are good developing people skills.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized and pay attention to details. You are calm under pressure, able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You can identify needs, develop plans, and also deliver training.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational objectives.