Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Manager, Telecommunications for our client who is a reputable accounting firm.
The Manager, Telecommunications will be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Revenue Assurance, Customer Service process reviews, Customer Lifecycle management, standard operating procedures, Analytics. He/she will ensure overall client service delivery in accordance with the company’s guidelines & methodologies, manage accounts on a day-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm, actively establish & strengthen client [functional heads & key influencers] and internal relationships. He/she will also assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives and also create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
Other responsibilities are:
Market Leadership related
- Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Practice secondment for developing new methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to the company’s thought leadership.
Service Delivery related
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the audit project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Drive timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Drive performance management for self and team.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand the company and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda.
Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 or related business experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience for those holding relevant post graduate degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Analytical mind
- Ability to communicate well
- Project management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.