OMSA Integrated Services Limited has been incorporated in Nigeria since the year 2002. It’s wholly an indigenous company with the primary objective to service the oil and gas and allied industries. Presently, the company is a limited liability partnership firm governed and registered under The Company & Allied Matters act of 1990 with registration number RC: 462451. The company started full operations on the 3rd of January 2003 through building up contacts both within and outside Nigeria.
We are a Procurement, Logistics, Engineering and Bunker Supply firm. We are channeled to meet the increasing challenges of the oil, gas and allied industries in Nigeria, to this concern, we have assembled a team of considerable experience personnel to enable us achieve our aims and objectives in meeting our client’s needs. We equally uphold our client’s satisfaction in view of given the best. Since, we believe that the best services can only make us excel and invariably make us a brand name in our industry.
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Scheduling meeting/conference rooms.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requestedReceives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
The person for this position must be
- Less than 28 years of age
- Smart and good looking
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
Education and Formal Training
- Must have at least HND/BSc in any field of study.
- At least 1-2 years progressive related experience.
Method of Application
We have received a good number of applications. We are shortlisting at this time.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.