Page MFB is one of the leading Retail Financial institutions located in the business Hub of Africa, Page creates a dynamic avenue to deliver unique and customer focused services through our savings, deposit and loan products accessible at our various Virtual Banking Channels.
With our exceptional use of technology, we have built a platform that offers convenient banking which is powered by the Page Card (In partnership with Mastercard) whilst our multiple access points provides secure, round the clock connection to every Transumer (Retail Consumers in transition).
Risk Management analyst is responsible for measuring, analyising, monitoring, identification of market and credit risk as it pertains to the business environment through the introduction of sensitivity, simulation, stress testing, scenario analyses and optimisation modelling.
- Familiarise herself/himself with policies, manuals and internal documentation, as well as management models pertaining to market credit risk.
- Implement an effective modelling environment to promote and control the data quality, sound development, implementation and use of the models as well as the validation and testing of such models.
- Ensure implemented models are functioning effectively and assess performance over time as conditions and model application change.
- Produce clear and comprehensible reports and documentation to aid in effective business decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post graduate will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mathematical modeling environment
- Proficient analytical, statistical and mathmethical knowledge and skills.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for delivering performance target of the team
- Ensure and maintain healthy team dynamics so as to achieve desired goal
- Prospecting, converting and retaining new accounts in a manner that will positively impact the banks customer base.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop investment strategy that grows Page’s revenue streams.
- Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment, clearly identifying return on investment and risk/s
- Accountable for achieving target
- Coordinate Marketing and business development activities of the team
- Drive profit growth by acquisition of new customers
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that performance conform to expectations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Understanding and interest in financial / banking products and markets
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Vacancy open till 23rd of August 2016
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants should send their CVs to HRcareers@pagemfbank.com