Career Opportunity at Carnotautomart
Posted on: 16 August, 2016
Deadline: 29 August, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Carnotautomart is one of the Nigeria’s leading digital automotive marketplace. We sit at the heart of the Nigeria’s vehicle and parts buying process ,this enable us to operate as one of the Nigeria’s largest digital automotive marketplace.
Join the team at Carnotautomart, one of the fastest growing and most successful auto company in Nigeria. Our team members are the best at what they do and pretty good to be around.
- An Administrative Assistant is required by an internet in company in Lagos to provide administrative support and ensure efficient operation of their office.
- You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain all contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- HND/B.Sc. in any discipline.
- An energetic person with an experience in administrative work and has passion for event
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong Internet research abilities and good communication skills are highly required
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Systems Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
- Area Sales Supervisor at Jumia Nigeria