Job Opening at Fojusi
Posted on: 16 August, 2016
Deadline: 29 August, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Fojusi
Fojusi.com is a popular Nigerian news and directory portal covering Nigeria mainly, but also key events and happenings around the world.
- We currently run an online news aggregator and directory portal, and we’re in the process of launching other online based portals, and businesses centred around the use of technology. Contributors are wanted for an online news aggregator and directory portal.
- As a result, we’re looking for individuals that have a determination to succeed. Roles will include writing, marketing, social media/forum monitoring and just general quality assurance of the web portal.
- This position is pays a stipend to cover your expenses and more, dependent on your contribution. After 6 months you will have the opportunity to apply for the most suitable role that may be available at the time.
- Additionally, this would look great on your CV/ Portfolio as you would have helped grow /launch an online portal through your contribution.
- No matter how old you are, where you’re from or how experienced you are, if you have the zeal and interest in working for a forward looking modern organisation, with opportunities for career growth, please get in touch. Any experience in writing, editing, social media would be beneficial, but not essential
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FojusiSimilar Jobs
- Cake Decorators at MediaVision Limited
- Marketing Intelligence & Operations Executives at Terragon Group
- BBC News Group Recruitment for International Hub Bureau Managers
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Offline Sales Agent at Iroko Partners
- Web and Mobile Development Interns at Paruto
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners
- Multichoice Nigeria Recruiting for Manager: Terrestrial Operations