Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Location: Ogun State (Akute, Magboro, Sagamu, Ijoko, Sango-Ota and Ijebu)
H/She is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- Bring in new revenue through potential and existing clients
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
- Generate new business leads and opportunities globally
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company's products and services
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Present services, prepare proposals, perform contract and price negotiations, prepare contractual documents and close the sale with the clients
Key skills and experience
- HND/BSC degree in related field
- No sales experience is required but candidate mu have passion for sales/marketing
- Candidate must reside in Ogun State and environs
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to work independently
- Ability to hit targets in a demanding, fast paced environment with multiple responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity of the MS Office package
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bright, highly motivated and driven
- Passionate about Sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail
- Credible, articulate and confident
- Team player
- Maintain a professional manner and polished appearance at all times
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.