Latest Opening at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a world leading supplier of equipment, packaging services and label manufactures company
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
- Learn characteristics of new systems and equipment and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
- Learn general and specialized software applications.
- Learn basic features of computer equipment.
- Effectively use test equipment.
- Safely lift heavy tools and materials.
- Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Make complex emergency repairs.
- Reporting during and after business trip and keep accurate records
- B.Sc., in Electrical/Mechanical Technology and/or equivalent hands on job experience
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ professional experience (in an industrial field)
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Reliable written and spoken English skills
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other personal
- Willingness to travel without restrictions outside Nigeria
go to method of application »
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Liaise with regional HQ in relation with customer queries
- Answer phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries (transmit messages) to the appropriate staff members at the Tunis Office
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Assure Correspondence
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff members
- Manage Office driver
- Administer petty cash according to established procedures
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Assure payment of bills
- Records expenses and prepares the cash and bank statements at month end
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Degree level qualification from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2yrs experience from a corporate organisation
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA