Latest Opening at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a world leading supplier of equipment, packaging services and label manufactures company
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
- Learn characteristics of new systems and equipment and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
- Learn general and specialized software applications.
- Learn basic features of computer equipment.
- Effectively use test equipment.
- Safely lift heavy tools and materials.
- Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Make complex emergency repairs.
- Reporting during and after business trip and keep accurate records
- B.Sc., in Electrical/Mechanical Technology and/or equivalent hands on job experience
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ professional experience (in an industrial field)
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Reliable written and spoken English skills
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other personal
- Willingness to travel without restrictions outside Nigeria
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Liaise with regional HQ in relation with customer queries
- Answer phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries (transmit messages) to the appropriate staff members at the Tunis Office
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Assure Correspondence
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff members
- Manage Office driver
- Administer petty cash according to established procedures
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Assure payment of bills
- Records expenses and prepares the cash and bank statements at month end
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Degree level qualification from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2yrs experience from a corporate organisation
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Logistics & Facilities Officers at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Data Entry Officers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Services Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at SD Human Resources Limited
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum