Job Opportunity at Hire Rightt
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Hire rightt
Hire Rightt is an executive search company that aims to provide a complete solution to your organization’s Human Resource needs. Our framework is structured in such a way that we can cater to every individual client, keeping both enterprise level as well as organizational hierarchy within the company in mind.
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for clients and potential candidates alike. Our offices are strategically located in Dubai (UAE), Ontario (Canada), Bangalore and Chennai (India) and now in New Jersey (USA). However, our operations are not restricted to these regions and our consultants are capable of sourcing candidates internationally for various levels of positions and across industries.
Duration: 5-6 months ( Could be further extended )
- Bachelor's Degree in Science
- Min 3 Years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry in consumer's products preferably from a Multinational.
- To facilitate the internal and external regulatory compliance of Company’s prescription medicines and CHC products across the region with the objective of smoothly registering / re-registering Organization's products in compliance with the local legislations.
- Support business in GCC through providing accurate product information in a timely fashion to the different functions, whilst adhering to best practice principles and Company’s standard operational procedures (SOPs).
- Act as a link between the organization and the regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate local legislation.
- Closely monitor and update on regulatory environment by ensuring adequate regulatory intelligence communication to internal stakeholders.
- Act in compliance with the internal SOP/LWI/ LSOP and local legislations in the OPU countries.
- Product registration
- Acts as a product 'passport' enabling function by obtaining local marketing authorisations and appropriate legal approvals.
- Maintains licenses for products and seeks approval for product re-registration on permit / license expiry in accordance with the local legislations.
- Lead all the regulatory activities in all stages of the product lifecycle (for product of concern) including, but not limited to data collection, Artwork creation, corporate submission, product launch (works closely with Marketing and Sales departments), Insert leaflet updates, product variation and ongoing product maintenance.
- Assists in defending product re-registrations, renewals and variations. Resolves product issues with necessary authorities as required (e.g., homeland customs officials for importing products into the respective country)
- Registers new manufacturing sites in the region and participates in the registration process required for a change in manufacturing site location.
Product Information :
- Assists in the Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation ( or any other local language required by the HA ) of product information and checks for translation accuracy in the product packaging and product package inserts
- Drafts product information at product launch, product renewal and product variation in compliance with best practice principles, Organization's SOPs and local regulations.
- Maintain a compliant product insert leaflet in the country
- Effectively communicate any update in product information to the relevant function
- Maintains regulatory compliance of products with internal and external bodies at the international, regional and local levels. Adapts local requirements and procedures to corporate standards
- Reviews product / legislative updates received from Corporate or local health authorities and ensure that products are compliant.
- Maintains an in-house repository of relevant laws and local authority guidelines. Archives regulatory updates issued by health authorities across the OPU region. Communicates updates to META for their records and assists with special requests from Corporate regarding local / regional regulations.
- Ensures company compliance to regulatory obligations and maintains licenses/authorizations for existing products
- Communicates periodically to the agencies on PSUR and safety data issued by Organization’s Corporate and forwards to the QPPV in the OPU.
- Maintains data integrity of systems and databases (eg. CSC, CPD3) which focus on product launch / change, product crisis management, etc.
- Actively participate in responding for audit, correct findings and clarifying reasons
- Prepares monthly compliance reports and proactively work towards 100 % compliance.
- Take active part in creation of CAPA when needed and support the CAPA actions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hire rightt career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hire righttSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Jobs at Serengeti OOH
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH