Latest Vacancy at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years experience in neonatology, special care baby unit, general paediatric care
- Qualifications should include Part 1 and/or part 2 in FWACP, or or a national fellowship in paediatrics.
- Fellowships from UK, USA, and European colleges are also applicable
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services