Latest Vacancy at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years experience in neonatology, special care baby unit, general paediatric care
- Qualifications should include Part 1 and/or part 2 in FWACP, or or a national fellowship in paediatrics.
- Fellowships from UK, USA, and European colleges are also applicable
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Olive Multi-Specialist HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency
- Registered Nurses at Bellforte Consulting
- Jobs at Skin101 Clinics
- Medical Jobs at a Reputable Healthcare Company - Workforce Group
- Chief Medical Director/ (CEO) at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) - UPDATED
- Mental Health Support Workers at Synapse Services
- Graduate Doctors at Medline Locum Agency