Job Vacancy at Nextier Capital Limited
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nextier Capital Limited
Nextier Capital Limited is an investment and multi-competency advisory firm with a primary focus on agriculture, power and petroleum. With offices in Abuja, Enugu, and Lagos, we provide a full range of services to our clients with a goal of becoming their most trusted advisor.
- Nextier Advisory is seeking to recruit a consultant to work in one of the states in South East region of Nigeria for a period of six months.
- The primary responsibility of the consultant is to carry out research and collect evidence on the current state of affairs in the state.
- The evidence, which will include quantitative and qualitative data, photos, videos, etc., will be used in a political campaign.
- The ideal candidate has excellent analytical, communication and writing skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive research on the current state of affairs in the target state including, but not limited to, the hopes and aspirations of the citizens, performance of the current administration, economic potential of the state, etc.
- Evaluate the performance of the current administration in terms of revenue generation, financial management, service delivery, quality of life of the people, etc.
- Conduct surveys/polls and analyse the results to provide insights to the campaign
- Digest information into easy-to-understand materials for public consumption
- Create compelling narratives on the current status of the state
Education and Work Experience
- A minimum of a Post-graduate Degree in Political Science, or related field
- A minimum of five years experience in research and data collection, communications, journalism, market research, political science, public policy, or related field
- Experience in a development programme or agency will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and can work on multiple projects at a time
Skills and knowledge:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to meet strict deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Superb interview, writing, editing, verbal communication and people management skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Original thinking, the ability to think independently, and problem solve both within the team environment and independently
- Interest and curiosity about the governance challenges facing Nigeria
- Proficiency in Igbo is a bonus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nextier Capital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Opening at Doheney Services Ltd
- Organizational Effectiveness Consultant at H.C. Bonum
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd