Latest Vacancy at eHealth Africa
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth Systems Africa
eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information and outbreak response, organize transport of health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
- As a Junior Business Analyst is responsible for the requirements analysis and documentation, specification, development cycle and execution of a variety of software projects.
- S/he manages the sprint and release process and communicates all changes to relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discovers, documents, and prioritizes client needs and requirements
- Support Information Systems Manager in developing specifications, timelines and budget.
- Manages prioritization in close coordination with the programmes and engineering teams
- Decides upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other project-related meetings
- Tracks tasks and milestones and reports on the project's progress
- Support Information Systems Manager in establishing software development processes with the local development team
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers andtranslating them to specific software requirements
- Document Business and System processes using UML notation and Case tool like Enterprise Architect.
- Making sure that the recommended solution has a competitive edge.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Acting as an interface between program units, technology teams and support teams
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation.
- Work as a technical writer to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Provide end to end solution and design details
- Demos product functionalities for customers and Junior leadership.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from college or university in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on product or project management experience with software products and solutions
- Desirables: UML, SCRUM, MICROSOFT Technologies
- Demonstrated experience to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build product requirements. Ability to identify product improvements that meet organizational and client needs.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth Systems Africa career website on ehealthafrica.theresumator.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth Systems AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Analyst at LS Scientific Limited
- Intern Optometrist at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Pharmacy Assistant at Skin101 Clinics
- Tai/Phillipino Masseuse at the Medical Art Center
- Procurement Officers at a Reputable Hospital - BP Business Solutions
- Executive Assistant to MD/Admin Supervisor at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL)
- Business Development Officers at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
- House Keepers at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited