Latest Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 19 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a full service an Organisational Health Consulting Firm that focuses on the wellness factor in organisation.
- The Training Centre Manager shall organize and coordinate Facility operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a Facility of diverse people.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize Facility operations and procedures
- Lease management.
- Allocating and managing space within Facility.
- Managing Facility maintenance activities.
- Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services.
- Organising security and general administrative services.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Coordinate with IT department on all Facility equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with Facility vendors, service providers and Facility lease
- Manage Facility General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors.
Minimum Education/ Experience
- A Degree in relevant courses.
- 3 -6 years’ relevant working experience.
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong interpersonal & communication (both written & oral) skills.
- Dependable organizational skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach to tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work accurately and quickly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong penchant for business development.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent ICT Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and digital communications
Method of Application
Applicantsshould forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Technical Sales Executive at Elevantix Consulting Limited
- udit Executive at Lorache Group
- Job Openings at Novateur Nigeria
- Sales Girls (Bread) at Invent Alliance Limited
- Latest Jobs at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Software Developers at Mario Consulting Limited
- Head of Network Services at First Point Group