Telecom Vacancy at 25th & Staffing
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 25th & Staffing
25th and Staffing is an International and global Human Resources consulting, outsourcing , recruitment and training company, Borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. The depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary/cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
One of our clients in the Telecom industry is URGENTLY seeking to employ qualified candidates for the post of Experienced IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Resources Personnel.
DURATION: 20 days
Qualified and interested candidates for the Experience IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Resources position must be able to:
- Design and Build Message Flows and IBM ESB Interfaces
- Develop Message Flows and IBM ESB Interfaces, integrate with legacy systems
- Code and Unit Test for IBM ESB Interface Services
- Performance Tuning
- Installation of IBM ESB in High Availability
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications and should have minimum of 3 project experiences doing the above tasks.
Method of Application
Do send in your CV with rate to email@example.com with the role as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 25th & StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Interns at Tizeti Network Limited
- Deputy Manager, Warehouse at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Lead Generation / Sales Representative at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)