Job Vacancy at Eat'n'Go
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 18 August, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- Courteous, dependable Receptionist with 2 years’ experience in performing a wide range of front desk, clerical and administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated talent in resolving customer complaints, handling high volume phone calls and answering customer queries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record of multi-tasking, problem-solving and prioritizing work. Solid exposure of hospitality settings.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Booking meetings
Areas of Expertise:
- Correspondence Handling
- Phone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Reception Maintenance
- Bill Processing
- Call Forwarding
- Log Keeping
- Calendar Management
- Event Coordination
- Reception Cleanliness
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- B.Sc Business Administration, Human resources Management with at least 2 years experience
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,Outlook, Windows Vista/XP
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods