Job Vacancy at Eat'n'Go
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 18 August, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- Courteous, dependable Receptionist with 2 years’ experience in performing a wide range of front desk, clerical and administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated talent in resolving customer complaints, handling high volume phone calls and answering customer queries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record of multi-tasking, problem-solving and prioritizing work. Solid exposure of hospitality settings.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Booking meetings
Areas of Expertise:
- Correspondence Handling
- Phone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Reception Maintenance
- Bill Processing
- Call Forwarding
- Log Keeping
- Calendar Management
- Event Coordination
- Reception Cleanliness
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- B.Sc Business Administration, Human resources Management with at least 2 years experience
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,Outlook, Windows Vista/XP
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Catering / Operations Manager at Toki Mabogunje & Co
- Admin and Logistics Officer at Grubbix Catering Services
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria