Graduate Job at ToLet.com
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 September, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng -Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
- We are looking for a zealous Media Sales Executive to manage the company’s advert publications.
- You will responsible for overseeing the content and quality of advert publications and for ensuring that features are topical, interesting, informative and to importantly acquire and grow advertising sales for the long term growth of the company.
- Develop a growth strategy for the company’s advert publications which would be focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Plan and manage all daily operations concerning the advert publications
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Promote the company’s image by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, designers etc.)
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Ideally has a basic understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the magazine marketplace;
- Familiar with the real estate industry;
- Ideally experienced in selling in a competitive consumer environment, preferably national or local consumer media;
- Exceptional ability in copy-writing and editing;
- Has proven experience in Advertising sales in Digital and Print Media, selling across digital and social media;
- A strong track record of selling new business and developing existing media clients through effective Account Management and Relationship building;
- Results driven, and hungry to grow revenue and achieve results quickly;
- Has experience selling across both direct and into an agency environment;
- Has strong communication, proposal generation, negotiation and closing skills;
- Has experience with developing integrated cross-platform media solutions for clients;
- Is able to work individually to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Driver at ZeroFinance Nigeria
- Digital Marketing Executive and Graphic Designer at Frakem.com
- PHP Developer at Livio
- Information Technology Roles at PayPorte.com
- Senior Analyst, Customer Life Management At Konga
- 3PL Regional Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Pallet Truck / Forklift Operators at 478 Limited
- IT Asset Management Associate at Jumia Nigeria