Job Vacancy at Skyborne Limited
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Skyborne Limited
Skyborne Limited - Our client, an international Organisation, is currently seeking young, vibrant candidate
- Safely convey customers from one place to another in a professional and ethical manner.
- Make customers very comfortable throughout their journey
- Maintain neat and excellent out look of vehicle at all times
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Minimum academic requirement is an OND from any recognized institution of learning.
- Must not be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI card.
- Must reside at Surulere, Oworonsoki, VI, Lekki, Ajah Axis
- Good knowledge of smart devices
- Driving school certificate.
- Clean driving record is essential
- Good knowledge of Lagos terrain
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Must be Cautious and respectful
- Must attend to every person in a respectable manner.
- Applications must be supported with:
- One passport photograph
- Copy of national driver’s license
- Copy of LASDRI card.
- School Certificate.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CV's to: email@example.com Applications must be titled: “Driving Job Application”
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skyborne LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent