Job Vacancy at Skyborne Limited
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Skyborne Limited
Skyborne Limited - Our client, an international Organisation, is currently seeking young, vibrant candidate
- Safely convey customers from one place to another in a professional and ethical manner.
- Make customers very comfortable throughout their journey
- Maintain neat and excellent out look of vehicle at all times
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Minimum academic requirement is an OND from any recognized institution of learning.
- Must not be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI card.
- Must reside at Surulere, Oworonsoki, VI, Lekki, Ajah Axis
- Good knowledge of smart devices
- Driving school certificate.
- Clean driving record is essential
- Good knowledge of Lagos terrain
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Must be Cautious and respectful
- Must attend to every person in a respectable manner.
- Applications must be supported with:
- One passport photograph
- Copy of national driver’s license
- Copy of LASDRI card.
- School Certificate.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CV's to: email@example.com Applications must be titled: “Driving Job Application”
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skyborne LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers