Experienced Job in a Top Cleaning And Facilities Management Company - Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients
Main Purpose Of Job
To oversee National Administration and national customer management. Supervision of HHRD, HICCU and HIS in total Management of administration.
- University Degree in Business Administration
- MBA, MSc or Second Degree is an added advantage
- Related Professional Qualification
- 8-10 Years Administration experience preferably in a cleaning or building service company.
Job Description Summary
- Administration Initiative and Management
- Materials and Logistics Management
- Admin Staff Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Logistics and Fleet Management
- Procurement and Vendor Management
- Human Resources Management
- Internal Control Management
Specific Skills / Knowledge Required
- Accounting Skills
- Analytical Skills
- People Management
- Administrative skills
- Internal Control
- Credit control Management
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding socio-political environs
- Relationship building skills
- Drive, motivational and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to forward their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Pressto Cleaning Service