MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Job ID 16011268
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing the business relationship within MoneyGram's Key Partnerships. This will include communicating with several key contacts within multiple departments of each assigned Agent. The position is responsible for forecasting and growing all products to maximize volume within each assigned Agent and will work with the Director in negotiating existing and new agent contracts and up selling new product lines. The Account Manager II is the primary contact within MoneyGram to manage day to day activities and in developing long term strategies to increase volume. The Account Manager is also responsible for leading cross organizational departments to ensure quality end-to-end servicing, training and installation of new products, and ramp up of volume to meet projected forecasts. This position will serve as a Project Manager to lead key initiatives and to ensure objectives and timelines are achieved with respect to our Agents.
- Manages day-to-day communications and operations within multiple departments.
- Accountable for all internal activities and external strategies within the assigned agents.
- Ensures daily communication and support is achieved for each assigned agent.
- Builds long term relationships with our assigned agents.
- Identifies areas of growth within respective agents.
- Analyzes agent volume and corridor data.
- Understands geographic impact of agent locations.
- Develops strategies to capitalize on all identified opportunities to maximize customer revenue contribution.
- Works directly with assigned Marketing Manager to develop mutually agreed marketing plans for each agent that maximizes the impact of the allocated marketing budget.
- Prepares and presents agent business reviews.
- Coordinates information to support objectives for each business review.
- Understands the audience and presents information that will be pertinent to their needs and/or will support a case to influence business decisions.
- Serves as Project Manager for the rollout of all new products and equipment to new or existing agents.
- Communicates new business processes or changes to existing processes.
- Provides communication on new product functionality and/or software roadmaps and enhancements.
- Manages daily and long term agent issues and concerns.
- Brings together appropriate resources to resolve issues before they impact transaction volume and revenue.
- Participates with internal training programs & meetings on new processes as they impact our business and agents. This includes ongoing individual training to enhance personal skills and career development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of related Account Management experience.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, ability to lead cross organizational teams and to delegate responsibilities.
- Solutions-oriented when dealing with clients, team members and internal departments.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and partner with internal and external customers.
- Extensive knowledge of account management and customer service strategies.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be highly responsive in meeting agent's need's and timelines.
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external customers.
- Display professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and work under pressure.
- Must be able to perform independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Background in financial services, preferred.
- Working knowledge of IS systems, preferred.
- Valid driver's License required.
- Must have flexible work schedule and ability to travel up to 30%.
Primary Location Lagos-Lagos-Nigeria
"NG_Corp_Lagos_Plot 1679, Karimu Kotun" Plot 1679, Karimu Kotun Street 3rd Floor Lagos 101241
Travel Details: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Account Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MoneyGram International Inc. career website on www.moneygramjobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.