Job Vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Julius Berger
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Care of the software and measuring devices (PLC, SCADA, visualization, PC) for an unloading facility for transshipment of liquid products (petrol, diesel) and the associated Jetty.
- Perform general tasks of an electrician during operation.
- Repair and maintenance of electrical installation and removal of system errors.
- Search, analysis and correction of errors occurring.
- Install, configure, and testing electronic devices, assemblies and functional testing.
- Optimization and implementation of the operational reliability of the system.
- Experience in dealing with SPS S7 and CCTV systems.
- Planning of plant expansions.
- Responsibility for all electrical, instrumentation and automation of Jetty transfer station.
- Technical guidance, training & support of maintenance personnel on site at the Jetty.
- Support of purchasing in the procurement of spare parts.
- Emergency Service for Jetty in close cooperation with the plant operating technicians.
- Engineering studies or training as a technician in electrical engineering or similar degree.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Profound knowledge PLC (Siemens S7) incl. Visualization and SCADA system.
- Experience in measuring and control technology, electric drives and their control as well as improper use of electrical equipment in an industrial environment.
- Good computer skills (operating systems, MS Office) and experience with modern means of communication.
- Knowledge of work processes and equipment in hazardous plant parts.
- For teamwork and ability to work independently and commitment.
- Good English language skills.
- A performance-based compensation and expatriation allowances at a low tax burden.
- An interesting activity in an experienced international team.
- Accommodation is furnished in company camps.
- Site medical assistance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger career website on translate.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Julius BergerSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA