Job Opening at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Prepare and track budget, liability, and capital accounts and monitor financial status.
- Manage fund disbursements (payment vouchers, cheques, and other banking transactions).
- Ensure compliance with internal control and adherence to donors’ financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely bank reconciliation statements, . accounts payable, and account receivables, balance sheet and other reports for submission to donors, management and, internal and external auditors.
- Efficiently manage payroll and monthly local statutory returns (i.e. payee, pensions, etc)
- Coordinate activities of accounting staff and provide necessary mentonng to subordinates.
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of ARFH and project activities.
- Ensures proper record keeping and manages data base backups.
Grant Management Duties:
- Identify and mitigate the program risks.
- Collect and review financial reports from sub-recipients and provide necessary mentoring
- Review grant compliance controls with respect to the terms and conditions of the donor.
- Conduct grant reviews of OVC operations.
- Conduct oversight visits to sub-recipients and partners
- Provide guidance to project team regarding best grant management practices that minimize risk to the grant.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification: ACA or ACCA or CPA.
- At least 7 years experience in grant management in a dynamic & multi-cultural international non-Governmental organization setting, excellent accounting and auditing skills.
- Knowledge of USAID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars.
- Good computer skills in Ms Office and accounting software- QuickBooks are highly essential
Method of Application
Applicant should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- HR Coordinator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Clinical Coordinator at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer (HAO) at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Job Openings at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Shipping and Logistics Associate at the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Resource Management Officer at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Operational Funding Desk Advisor at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Senior GIS Specialist - STTA at DevTech Systems Incorporated