Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Prepare and track budget, liability, and capital accounts and monitor financial status.
- Manage fund disbursements (payment vouchers, cheques, and other banking transactions).
- Ensure compliance with internal control and adherence to donors’ financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely bank reconciliation statements, . accounts payable, and account receivables, balance sheet and other reports for submission to donors, management and, internal and external auditors.
- Efficiently manage payroll and monthly local statutory returns (i.e. payee, pensions, etc)
- Coordinate activities of accounting staff and provide necessary mentonng to subordinates.
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of ARFH and project activities.
- Ensures proper record keeping and manages data base backups.
Grant Management Duties:
- Identify and mitigate the program risks.
- Collect and review financial reports from sub-recipients and provide necessary mentoring
- Review grant compliance controls with respect to the terms and conditions of the donor.
- Conduct grant reviews of OVC operations.
- Conduct oversight visits to sub-recipients and partners
- Provide guidance to project team regarding best grant management practices that minimize risk to the grant.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification: ACA or ACCA or CPA.
- At least 7 years experience in grant management in a dynamic & multi-cultural international non-Governmental organization setting, excellent accounting and auditing skills.
- Knowledge of USAID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars.
- Good computer skills in Ms Office and accounting software- QuickBooks are highly essential
Method of Application
Applicant should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale