Jobs at The Place
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Coordinate the effective executive of all general administrative support tasks and activities across the organization
- Coordinate, manage and monitor activities of vendors/service providers
- Responsible for providing admin support to head office and liaison with other user department
- Monitor and ensure timely payment of relevant utilities across locations- land use charge, NEPA bills, rent, local/government dues etc.
- Act as key interface in dealing with government and regulatory bodies across all locations-LASAA, LASEPA etc.
- Act as liaison with legal with regards drafting, documentation and monitoring of all legal and commercial contracts- vendor contracts, lease agreements etc.
- Assist with maintaining proper and safe custody of relevant documents
- Coordinate the management and monitoring of landlines etc.
Qualifications and skills needed
- A first degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and extremely detailed oriented
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through assigned tasks
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good communication skills
- Display a high level of integrity
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
go to method of application »
- The inventory manager will coordinate all warehouse activities across all location including the central warehouse.
- Develop, document and implement best practice inventory control and management control and processes.
- Ensure warehouse layout is optimally utilized by constantly reviewing layout, space utilization and materials
- Liase with procurement and inbound logistics to ensure effective planning of stock activities and adequate documentation
- Develop and implement policies to ensure stock items are properly stored in the warehouse to prevent damage and loss
- Devise ways to optimise inventory control procedures
- Ensure adequate stock accounting records are maintained- receipts and issuance
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times in line with sales
- Authorise all stock good receipt and dispatch from central warehouse and equipment
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Ensure the rule of First-in-first-out is complied with across all warehouse and our stores
- Oversee warehouse staff and conduct performance appraisal on a timely basis
- Continuously review warehouse activities and identify and implement initiation
- Ensure regular stock count exercise are performed and all discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Investigate in conjunction with internal audit damage/obsolete or missing stock items
- Get approval from management/financial controller on stock adjustments
- Coordinate and oversee the records/order cycle of all warehouse to eliminate stock out
Skills and Qualifications required
- Strong Microsoft office skills especially Microsoft Excel skill
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Display of a high level of integrity
- Experience of Centralised Inventory Management Softwares
- An Analytical Mind with excellent Mathematical Abilities
- 6-8 professional work experience (at least a year experience as an accounting officer) with relevant warehouse/inventory experience
- A management consulting background is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Events Resources Executive at Olabim Events Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sales and Restaurant Business Manager at HRLeverage