Jobs Opportunity at MacTay
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
The HRBP is expected to deliver proactive and flexible HR services by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees at the company's clients’ location, while driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation. The HRBP reports directly to the Team Lead with a dotted reporting line to the Sector Head.
The role accountabilities include the following;
- Improve client service experience, create engaged clients and facilitate relationship growth
- Attend regular client meetings to stay abreast of all key developments concerning the account and to gather knowledge that could assist in developing and growing the account
- Conduct clients and employee satisfaction surveys to ensure optimal satisfaction at all times
- Take ownership of client issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Deploy strategies focused towards resolving employee and client issues within 48hrs
- Keep accurate records and document clients actions and discussions
- Expand business Growth with existing clients
- Referrals: Liaise with Business Development department to win more Clients
- Identify new outsourcing initiatives
- Manage all clients SLA’s
- Grow existing account
- Manage employee data base
- Resolve all employees and clients queries
- Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct on-boarding session
- Organize Village meetings with all employees
- Generate and collate qualified candidates database
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Verify and submit invoices
- Advise on staff entries and exits
- Establish relationships with all key contacts
- Enroll all employees on the Medical and Pension Scheme
- Presentation and reporting of activities in various Client locations
- Advise on all statutory benefits
- Work closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Payslip distribution
Implementation of SLA’s/Compliance
- Collate and Maintain employee data base
- Implement disciplinary procedures
- Liaise with all Service Providers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all Statutory benefits are remitted as at when due (Pensions, NSITF, NHF, Insurance, etc.)
- Distribution of Offer and Disengagement Letters
- Build a Strong internal relationship and serves as a central point for all HR compliance issues
- Develop Disciplinary procedures
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll and leave planning system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with HRPB’s and management on payroll related queries.
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Collate overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Generate report to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Payroll administration.
- Protect payroll operations by keeping all employee information confidential
- Liaise with HR regarding new hires, termination, remuneration and condition of service
- Employees compensation coordination
- Payslip Generation
- Generate creative ideas to add value to process, organisation and colleagues
- Provide colleague and interdepartmental support
- Carrying out functions that would promote integrity to the organisation, colleagues and clients
- Ability to do things right the first time Generate
- Loving the job and being charged up about going the ‘extra mile’ for the job.
- Exhibit the highest levels of excellence in both behaviour and work.
- B.Sc/HND in any social sciences related field
- Minimum of one (1) year HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of one (1) year Client Servicing experience
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Strong Employee Relations Knowledge
- Business Needs Analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, reactive environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Able to analyse data and resolve issues with practical solutions
- Good project management skills
- Performs professional level duties related to Human Resources, including responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, recruitment, compliance, leave administration, benefits administration and events/recognition. Assists the Head of Human Resources to ensure operational effectiveness and exceptional customer service to the employee population of the Group.
- Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Details of the Role
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee learning and development and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
- Provide terminated employees with outplacement or relocation assistance.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service
- 5+ years proven working experience as HR manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Candidate should ideally possess or working towards obtaining a HR qualification such as CIPM or CIPD.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
- Executive Driver at Customer Contact Solution Limited
- Graduate Receptionist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at EZ37 Solutions
- Finance Director (Expatriate) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Business Development Manager at Global Profilers
- Head of Finance at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions