Job Vacancy at Saro Lifecare
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: 18 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline)qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Onitsha)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address.
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Elevator Commissioning Technicians at JMG
- Business Development Managers - Oil & Gas at BASF Nigeria
- Marketers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Sales Officers
- Editors at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- HSE Managers at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited - Lantern Books
- Latest Job Opportunities at SABMiller Plc