Jobs at Prixair
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: 11 August, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Prixair
Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant.
We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with management to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- A graduate with relevant years of experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrixairSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Awoof Berekete
- Customer Support Agents at Hotels.ng
- Graphic Designers at Deepartymall
- Finance Manager at Frasers Hospitality
- Night time Content Writers at Hotels.ng
- Experienced Restaurant Managers at Eat'n'Go Limited - Domino's Pizza
- Job Vacancies at Best Western Hotels & Resorts - Patterson Dove Hospitality Limited CONT.
- Jobs at an Hospitality Service Company - Teclab Management Services Limited