Latest Job Opening at Access Solutions
Posted on: 10 August, 2016
Deadline: 19 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- The Accounts Assistant's primary responsibilities are making payments, bank reconciliations, filing, photocopying, scanning and making cash/check deposits to the bank.
- The individual will assist the Accountant with a variety of administrative and accounting tasks as directed.
- S/he must have a minimum of a HND or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, or Business Administration.
- One year post NYSC experience
- S/he must have thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology
- S/he must have excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills, and should communicate well in written and oral English.
- S/he must have basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Word).
- S/he must be able to pay attention to details
- S/he must be tolerant, respectful, and sensitive to Nigeria's culture.
- S/he must have the ability to work in a civil and cordial manner with staff and various stakeholders of the Project.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their full CV detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.
- Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Sales Staff Manager 1 - Solution Architecture at GE Nigeria
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation