Latest Job Opening at Access Solutions
Posted on: 10 August, 2016
Deadline: 19 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- The Accounts Assistant's primary responsibilities are making payments, bank reconciliations, filing, photocopying, scanning and making cash/check deposits to the bank.
- The individual will assist the Accountant with a variety of administrative and accounting tasks as directed.
- S/he must have a minimum of a HND or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, or Business Administration.
- One year post NYSC experience
- S/he must have thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology
- S/he must have excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills, and should communicate well in written and oral English.
- S/he must have basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (i.e. Excel, Word).
- S/he must be able to pay attention to details
- S/he must be tolerant, respectful, and sensitive to Nigeria's culture.
- S/he must have the ability to work in a civil and cordial manner with staff and various stakeholders of the Project.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their full CV detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers