The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Summary:To supervisor all activities pertaining to upholding the highest standard of sanitation across all user departments and location
Reporting Line: Reports to the facilities manager
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all activities and resources with regards maintaining cleanliness
- Supervise all the cleaners across user department
- Coordinate scheduling and allocation including rotation and seconding of staff
- Coordinate regular training of cleaners
- Coordinate regular and adhoc inspections of facilities to ensure agreed standard of cleanliness
- Produce reports and meet regularly with the cleaners to discuss challenges and chart a way forward.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a BSc degree
- Strong supervisory skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- At least five years end to end cleaning experience in a professional cleaning firm, two of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- High level of attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.