Job Opportunity at GE Capital
Posted on: 10 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The following role will support GE Industrial Finance, GE Capital’s new vertical segment focused on financing solutions for GE’s industrial customers. This business includes a Captive Finance component as well as Healthcare Equipment Finance and Working Capital Solutions.
- As a pure GE captive financing company, the goal of GE Industrial Finance is to leverage 400+ mid market relationships to sell the GE Store and create financing solutions to facilitate GE industrial orders.
- The Senior Vice President of Sales will execute on comprehensive product and service strategies in coordination with the assigned GE Industrial Business’ commercial and product line teams.
- Establish an efficient and effective internal operating rhythm with counterparts in both the GE Industrial businesses and GGO, drive synchronized market penetration, develop C-suite relationships and product adoption, while maximizing total account profitability for the broader GE.
- Drive wing-to-wing sales process including customer prospecting, lead generation, making sales calls, analyzing data, preparing proposals and credit packages, negotiating price or other terms, and coordinating onboarding and ongoing relationships with customers.
- Partner with Capital Markets to build 3rd party mid -ticket equipment financing programs in geographies where GE Capital will not have “On-Book” capabilities
- Manage ongoing 3rd party banking relationships once programs in coverage area are established.
- Drill down on data in the internal and outside sales databases to identify and prioritize corporate prospects and their decision makers.
- Prepare proposals, lead meetings and actively assist in analyzing prospects needs and structuring solutions-Develop, review and present financial models to assess operating performance, valuation and appropriate capital structure of selected prospects.
- Responsible for coordinating interactive idea generation dialogue with key GE groups including key leaders within the GE Industrial Businesses,
- Capital Markets, Industry Research team and marketing.
- Prepare and present analytical materials (as necessary) to their prospects to articulate strategic or financial rationale supporting investment proposals.
- Partner with cross functional teams to facilitate the execution of deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and significant years related experience including Direct Sales, Risk, Finance, Audit and/or Sales Database Management experience (or a high school diploma/GED and extensive years of financial services experience).
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- MBA preferred.
- Graduate of a GE Leadership Program. Strong analytical skills to evaluate data, formulate accurate conclusions and develop action plans.
- Excellent verbal communication and influencing skills; previous experience developing and presenting outside GE to customers, third parties and internal GE leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships with senior management of prospects and customers.
- Credit knowledge and full understanding of financial statements and cash flow.
- High integrity team player with proven ability to execute in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Proven sales success in commercial leasing/lending industry.
- In depth working knowledge of leases and loans desired. Comprehensive knowledge of corporate and industry financial analysis and underwriting procedures.
- Working knowledge of industry related risk, tax and legal principles. Fluent in English is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange