ALM Consulting Limited (“ALM”) was incorporated on the 16th of August 2006 as a Private Limited Liability Company to carry on the business of Asset and Liability Management, Treasury Management, Financial Planners, Trust Services, Corporate Investment Advisers, Business and Management Consultancy, Project Monitoring Consultants amongst other related activities.
We are duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") as Trustees and Corporate Investment Advisers
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
• Keeping financial records of incoming and outgoing payments
• Issuing and checking invoices, receipts and debit/credit notes
• Maintenance of all accounting schedule, accruals, prepayment, income schedule.
• Posting of monthly accruals, prepayments and bank reconciliation statements
• Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset Register
• Ensure all company assets are labelled and schedules are updated appropriately
• Ensure preparation of statutory reports for the company
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts
• Oversee the preparation & presentation of all financial reports of the company
Company Tax Matters
• Rendering of VAT and WHT returns monthly
• Ensure compliance with all tax regulations and remittances including PAYE, WHT, VAT, and CIT and liaise with tax consultants and external auditors
• Liaise with various tax authorities (FIRS & LIRS) on tax matters
• Filing all other statutory reports as required
• Preparation of annual budget for the company.
• Ensure planning, budgeting (operating and capital expenditure budgets) and forecasting activities to enable timely & well-guided decision making.
• Ensure compliance with internal control procedures
- B.sc Accounting or any other social science
- Professional qualification with ACA/ACCA is compulsory.
Minimum of 4 years working experience, with at least 3 years in an audit firm
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale