ALM Consulting Limited (“ALM”) was incorporated on the 16th of August 2006 as a Private Limited Liability Company to carry on the business of Asset and Liability Management, Treasury Management, Financial Planners, Trust Services, Corporate Investment Advisers, Business and Management Consultancy, Project Monitoring Consultants amongst other related activities.
We are duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") as Trustees and Corporate Investment Advisers
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
• Keeping financial records of incoming and outgoing payments
• Issuing and checking invoices, receipts and debit/credit notes
• Maintenance of all accounting schedule, accruals, prepayment, income schedule.
• Posting of monthly accruals, prepayments and bank reconciliation statements
• Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset Register
• Ensure all company assets are labelled and schedules are updated appropriately
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org