Fresh Career Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 9 August, 2016
Deadline: 29 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
- We are looking for an experienced Senior chartered accountant to ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Duties of the Senior chartered accountant include the production of weekly cash flow forecasts for the group, review monthly reconciliations, suggest process improvement, manage cash, stock reconciliations, ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, process invoices, payments and receipts.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- BSc / HND in Business related degree
- Must be fully or ACCA qualified
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST
- Lawyers at HT-Limited
- Personal Assistant at Paul Esther Consulting
- ELV Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Entry-level Marketing/Sales Officers at W-Holistic Business Solutions