Job Opening for Business Development Manager via Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 9 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business, while exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the business
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service
- Ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the Guest services team
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, attending exhibitions etc.
- Build possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships
- Working with the Head of Sales and marketing, Guest services to ensure the meeting of their set targets
- Department must create inspirational and cost-effective proposals while pitching to the client/prospect
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns(promotions) and client entertainment schemes
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a
- sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out
- new business in all relevant sectors
- To work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends to accommodate business.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Long standing experience in the hospitality industry A MUST
- At least a bachelor's degree in a related field
- Between 8-10 years of related work experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Prixair
- Jobs at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Job Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Openings at Marriott International
- Job Opportunities at Prixair
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Fresh Recruitment at Artee Group - SPAR Nigeria
- Account Managers/Executives at Booking.com