Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: 5 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Qualification and Requirements
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Possess administrative and organizing ability
- Have sound presentation skills
- Matured and Proactive
- Ability to represent the school in international engagements
- Possess University Degree in any discipline.
go to method of application »
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and relevant education/degree in administration from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience or leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage conflict
- International experience required
- Assumes responsibility for administration of the school.
- Provides support for timely completion of required key administrative and compliance tasks.
- Ensures effective school and facilities operations.
- Oversees communication to parents and families (i.e. newsletters, flyers, website, emails, etc.); in collaboration with principal.
- Helps to oversee that the school improvement managerial tasks are carried out with fidelity and on a timely manner; monitoring student attendance.
- Manages all school scheduling, class coverage, special events, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance, playgrounds and cleaning.
- Plans, manages and supervises the extra-curricular programs including managing community use of school site.
- Responsible for disaster preparation, fire drills, student, staff and public safety, student health.
- Maintains equipment, textbook and supply inventories.
- Monitors student attendance and coordinates effort to improve student attendance.
- Plans and coordinates to maintain a positive, safe learning environment for students by assisting with student behavior management.
- Promotes the school through positive relations with community, business, parents, and students.
- Under Principal’s direction, plans for and provides orientation, transition, and school program information to students, parents, and staff.
- Composes a wide variety of materials (e.g. quantity reports, student activities, discipline reports, rewards, recognition’s, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Implements policies, procedures and/or processes for the purpose of providing direction and/or complying with mandated requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA