StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
The role focuses on applying principles of accounting in compiling and analyzing financial information, as well as providing support in the preparation of Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet, utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures and making necessary recommendation as required from time to time to the management.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly Management Reporting Pack (MRP) & Interim condensed financial statements & commentar
- Coordinating the budget preparation processes
- Monthly preparation of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis
- Monthly revenue analysis & KPI
- Preparation of the weekly/mid and month end financial performance presentation & projections
- Coordinate with Financial accounting team during the month end closing to ensure a reviewed trial balance is produced on time
- Various Financial analysis as required
- Quarterly profitability analysis by segments
- Any other duties as might be assigned to you
Professional and academic qualifications:
- BSc Accounting, Economic, Business Management or equivalent related filed
- MSc Finance or related courses will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, ACCA, ICAN etc
- At least 7 years and above working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
- Ability to use SAGE Pastel Evolution and other accounting packages
- Real Estate / Engineering / FM industry experience is highly desired
- Able to work independently
Salary & Application:
- Salary is N300, 000/m open to negotiation
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘mgt acct’ as the subject of mail before 19th August, 2016. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.