Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the support of the budget control process by ensuring no budget overspend without approval; accurate coding of OAF/CAF and adherence to FDOA.
Duties and Responsibilities
OAF/CAF expense analysis and processing:
- Ensure that all OAF/CAF are processed within TAT defined.
- Any rejection must be stated with clear reasons and follow up must be ensured with the respective users for closure
Budget Control and Validation:
- Engage with all stakeholders for quarterly budgets submissions and respective approvals from HQ
- Adhere to AOP/ F&F and ensure that there is no overspend without approval
- Drive capex utilization with NW to ensure all PRs are converted to POs
- Ensure AOP/revised AOP is strictly adhered to, flash & forecast reviewed and submitted promptly
- Ensure the month end business review presentation submitted as per due date
Compliance to FDOA:
- Ensure that OAFs are approved in line with FDOA and any violation of FDOA is escalated for prompt resolution
Delivery of BPA Reports:
- Weekly update of CAF/OAF trackers
- Weekly updates on capex utilization spend
- OAF/CAF conversion to PO
- OPEX Tracker
- Other HQ reporting as may be required
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A University Degree/HND in Accounting
- Relevant 3-5 years of varied experience in Finance preferable in a FMCG/Consumable/Telecoms environment
- Professional examination stage 1 (ICAN/ACCA)
- Use of microsoft office Excel & Word
- Use of oracle for accounting would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under considerable pressure and stiff timelines
- Customer centricity; drive to achieve results and delight the customer
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders/users
- Good with people - calm mien, good at building relationships
- Well spoken
- Appearance - formal/customer facing always
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.