Drivers at Deep Blue Energy Services
Posted on: 6 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- Drives the employee
- Detects and carries out repairs when required
- Follow traffic rule for safe driving
- Cleans the car regularly
- Go on messages
- Checks all the relevant documents that comprise driving license, vehicle registration dociment, insurance document, etc and know their expiry date for renewal
- Picks and delivers mails
- Check the tires, brakes and other safety equipment before taking any employee out
- Check the oil and fuel levels in the car
- Communicate properly with the Principal and employees
- Submit report to management in case of vehicle malfunctioning
- Park the car in proper area for easy boarding of passengers
- Maintain the driver’s log.
Method of Application
Resume should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or apply online.
Interested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited career website on www.dbesl.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.