Current Job Vacancy at WowJobs Africa
Posted on: 5 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
- Prepare & execute Go to market plan to Achieve desired monthly sales Targets.
- Identify & Ability of prospecting for new Office Furniture opportunity from CONSULTANTS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, ARCHITECTS, MIDDLE MAN FOR GOVT. PROJECTS, , AND OTHER INSTITUTES.
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matter and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand their Requirement & Needs.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Developing and coordinating with local vendors for cost effective Products to sell.
- Minimum experience of 5-7 years in B2B Furniture sales(Projects)/ White goods/ Electronics, with good B2B market knowledge, projects & Competitors.
- Presentable and with good communication skills.
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at PG Consulting limited
- Job Opportunities at HT-Limited
- Eden Solutions & Resources Limited Latest Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at HYT Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at a Marine Services Firm - Pivotage Consulting
- Job Opportunities at The SESEWA Brand
- Business Development Officer at DataPro Limited
- Job Openings at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)