Graphics Designer at World Learning
Posted on: 5 August, 2016
Deadline: 22 August, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at World Learning
World Learning is a nonprofit organization advancing leadership in more than 60 countries. We envision a just world, driven by engaged citizens and thriving communities. Our mission is to empower people and strengthen institutions through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs.
- World Learning Nigeria seeks to recruit a graphics developer on a part-time contract to support the organization with graphic design work.
- Develop infographics for our training material and documentation
- Develop graphics for our social media and e-training platform
- Develop flowcharts for our capacity development material
- Customize our training PowerPoint slides
- Support with photo and video edits for project related events
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design, web and media graphics
- Creative and innovative in graphic design
- Excellent skills on infographics
- Hands on experience on graphic design software and tools (Adobe creative suite, Maya, 3D Max)
- Skilled in web and social media graphics
- Photography and video editing will be an added advantage
- This is a contractual position and the successful candidate will be engaged on a part-time basis for an initial period of 3 months with a fixed contractual fee.
- Successful candidate should have his own workstation (laptop with relevant software).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs of not more than 3 pages clearly indicating your skills, competencies and experiences as well as you availability to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about World LearningSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Medecins Du Monde
- Resource Mobilization & Donor Relations Officer at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Job Openings at UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion Office (ITPO) Nigeria
- Jobs at FHI 360
- Human Resource and Administrative Officer at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Administrative Interns at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Researchers at Human Rights Watch
- Job Openings at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)