Graphics Designer at World Learning
Posted on: 5 August, 2016
Deadline: 22 August, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at World Learning
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
World Learning is a nonprofit organization advancing leadership in more than 60 countries. We envision a just world, driven by engaged citizens and thriving communities. Our mission is to empower people and strengthen institutions through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs.
- World Learning Nigeria seeks to recruit a graphics developer on a part-time contract to support the organization with graphic design work.
- Develop infographics for our training material and documentation
- Develop graphics for our social media and e-training platform
- Develop flowcharts for our capacity development material
- Customize our training PowerPoint slides
- Support with photo and video edits for project related events
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design, web and media graphics
- Creative and innovative in graphic design
- Excellent skills on infographics
- Hands on experience on graphic design software and tools (Adobe creative suite, Maya, 3D Max)
- Skilled in web and social media graphics
- Photography and video editing will be an added advantage
- This is a contractual position and the successful candidate will be engaged on a part-time basis for an initial period of 3 months with a fixed contractual fee.
- Successful candidate should have his own workstation (laptop with relevant software).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs of not more than 3 pages clearly indicating your skills, competencies and experiences as well as you availability to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about World LearningSimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria