Job Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Posted on: 5 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Establish framework agreements with suppliers, lead negotiations with contractors and maintain a process for ensuring all contracts are reviewed effectively
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Contractors, Consultants and Project Managers
- Lead competitive tendering activities
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material requirements.
- Coordinate with project department to identify exact requirements, quantities and delivery schedules and team up with key persons to ensure the clarity on the specifications and expectations of each order/purchase.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as per management requirements.
- Devise and utilize beneficial sourcing strategies to get quality vendors of materials, equipment or supply on the most profitable terms.
- Interview them in order to determine product availability, delivery and terms of purchase.
- Ensure all suppliers/contractors are registered with the company.
- Ensure supply of materials / services on time.
- Organize, plan, prioritize material /services requirements.
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating contracts policies with suppliers.
- Resolve vendor’s / contractors grievances and claims of suppliers.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts aswell as prepare cost / benefit analysis
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Develop reporting systems for each departments to ensure accurate inventory of supplies and availability of necessary goods and services.
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Raise/review purchase orders, claims and contracts in conformation with company policies.
- Any other duties as assigned
Key Skills & Requirements
- HND/B.Sc. in Purchasing & Supply, supply Chain Management, Logistics and Business Administration
- At least 1-3 year experience.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Demonstration of construction sector experience is essential
- Knowledge of procurement process for tendering activities would be desirable
- Competent user of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication Skills with demonstrable experience of negotiating with contractors
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be attentive to details.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Must look presentable at all times.
- Membership of a procurement professional organization (CIPS, NCIPSM is an added advantage)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm - Customer Passion Point Limited (CPPL)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm
- Graduate Content Writer (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng
- Project Finance Team Lead (International and Local Funding) at Oak Homes