If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job ID: 524078
- Retrieve all cases assigned and ensure completion of review with TAT.
- Retrieve data from multiple system or hard copy sources and capture them to the destination system.
- Review data consistency across various documents and system data according to pre-set guidelines.
- To capture accurate CDD information/ documents into eBBS and other required systems.
- To directly liaise with client and assist client to obtain/verify required CDD data / documents.
- To provide proper advice to client primarily through telephone.
- Exceptional case follow-up as according to the AML/CDD, such as for non-contactable cases.
- To ensure CDD documents fulfil RB AML/ CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML/CDD control.
- Provide ad hoc admin support to supervisor such as photocopying, scanning, data entry as assigned.
- Ensure zero CST error on the approved CDD cases
- Relationship Manager
- CDD advisor
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree with a minimum of a second class degree and 3 years experience in relevant field.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge of banking practices with relevant working experience in CDD.
- A good working knowledge of risk management.
- Must be customer-oriented, as a primary responsibility is to ensure that the unit provides a high standard of customer service.
- Good inter-personal and management skills.
- Ability to manage the operation of computer systems.
- Microsoft skills - Spreadsheets and word processing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank career website on cgportal.global.standardchartered.com to apply