Career Opportunity at Productive People
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach.
Reports to: Executive General Manager
Lcation: Port- Harcourt
- Responsible for managing the interface between the company and its customers and ensuring full adherence to the company’s customer service mission and policies.
- Ensure that the region achieves the divisional sales targets as well as customer service and marketing objectives.
- Ensures that at all times, company exceeds the expectation of customers in the region.
- To formulate and implement the sales policy of company's business after all approvals
- To develop and promote sales and distribution of company's products in our markets
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Regularly review Route To Market and Channel Strategy of the business to ensure relevance ad drive competitive advantage
- Ensure harmonious relationship with customers and all channel Partners for optimal performance and sustenance of the business,
- Regularly review and assess sales performance in existing areas and ensure the achievement of sales target.
- Identify training gap of direct reports and ensure continuous on-line job training to close them out.
- To create an enabling environment to ensure a motivated team that will drive good results.
- Managing sales expenses in the business and ensure that they are kept within the approved budget.
- Ensure compliance to trade and payment policy of the business.
- Monitor and report all customers` feedback.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Ensures optimal availability and visibility of company's brands in important channels for target achievement
- Any other job that may be assigned by the management of company
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- 7-14 years of relevant Sales management experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of broad indirect FMCG sales experience etc.
- Achieving quality results and service
- Communicating information effectively
- Thinking clearly, deeply & broadly
- Influencing individuals and groups
- Building collaborative relationships
- Practising innovation and change
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Productive People Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Warehouse/Logistics Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Strategy Associate at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Finance & Admin Manager at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo