Job Vacancy in an IT Services Company via Adexen
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
Our client is an IT Services company providing services ranging from IT management to webhosting, cyber roaming etc to a wide clientele base pan Nigeria.
The role is responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for Achieving sales targets
- Carry out needs analysis and recommendation of the right solution based on individual needs
- Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
- Ensure prompt follow up on all customer complaint.
- Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all Customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
- Seek regular informal feedback from customers
- Build and maintain a cordial and productive working relationship with the Support and Customer Care Department
- Updating the Daily and Weekly Prospect Reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, preferable in the ISP Industry
- Background in Channel and Strong Sales Account Management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Sales Interns at Tizeti Network Limited
- Deputy Manager, Warehouse at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Lead Generation / Sales Representative at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)